2 to 3 page paper due tonight. budget $25
APA Format with Reference Page
You are a consultant hired by an established, medium-sized manufacturing corporation with 250 employees. Your task is to create a team that will work together over a nine-month time frame to develop a proposal for a new business model to address ways the business will grow over the next year
1. Identify three functional areas from which you will choose team members. Explain why you selected these areas, and describe what will each area brings to the project that is relevant and crucial to its success.
· Human Resources
· I selected people from these 3 departments because they already have experience with dealing with people.
2. Describe the characteristics you will look for in the team members you choose and why these characteristics are important to the team’s success.
· Team player
· Open to different ideas-respect others
· Active listeners
· Reliable and responsible
· Genuine Commitment to the success of the business
· Understand the team goals and their role in the project-they don’t just follow orders because someone told them to do so.
· Encourage teammates
3. Describe how you will organize the team so that its members are able to achieve their goals. Identify a minimum of three strategies you will implement. Consider ways to organize a team such as creating a mission statement, developing goals and objectives, creating a planning strategy, and assigning tasks to team members.
4. Describe how you will motivate the team members to help them become a functioning team. Identify a minimum of two strategies you will implement.
5. Describe how you will measure the success of the team’s achievements. That is, how will you and your colleagues know that the team’s work is having a positive impact?
· Measure objectives
· Measure productivity
· 360 degree feedback