Due March 24 5:00pm Eastern Time
Scenario: Your company has experienced a major breach in Internet security. Your CSO has contacted the IAS department to develop a series of IAS security communications that acknowledges the problem, lists the potential impacts, and reminds everyone of the policies and procedures for IAS and Internet usage.
For this assignment, you will develop a network security communication strategy using various message-types. You will develop a 2–4 page summary of the following types of communications:
- E-mail for leadership and employees.
- Text message for employees.
- Podcast information.
- Blog creation and content.
- Social media tool.
For each type of communication, you will include:
- Problem (Unauthorized access by hackers).
- Types of vulnerabilities, including risks that exist within the type of communication.
- Solutions (including use of tools, techniques, and methods).
- Current IAS policies on unauthorized use of Internet and social media platforms.
- Describe the company’s access control and Internet policies and procedures
Include at least 2 academic and 2 non-academic sources to support your assignment.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: No minimum required.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.