Please, visit these gaming websites that are listed in your textbook and join some for free (do not pay, just explore).
(1) NationStates—create your own country http://www.nationstates.net
(2) CItyOne http://www-01.ibm.com/software/solutions/soa/innov8/cityone/index.html
(3) Breakaway (Disaster Management-Incident Commander) http://www.breakawayltd.com
(4) Budget Hero http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/budget-hero
(5) World Without Oil http://worldwithoutoil.org
(6) 2050 Pathways https://www.gov.uk/2050-pathways-analysis
(7) The Social Simulator http://www.socialsimulator.com
(8) Democracy http://www.positech.co.uk/democracy
Please, write a 3-page report (select 2 games) on the gaming software purpose, and its utility in public policy formulation and education. Include pertinent screenshots of the simulations with explanations (APA-compliant).