You are installing a new network and it includes an upgrade of software. Develop a contingency plan to mitigate risk for this event. The contingency plan must address the following elements:
- Where should staff meet in the event the network is not accessible?
- Who has the authority to initiate a contingency plan?
- Which staff members are critical and must be on-site or always reachable?
- Where are the back-ups and how are they restored to go back to the old version of software?
- Who can cover for each critical staff member?
- What are single points of failure and how can those risks be ameliorated?
- What systems, vendors, and partners pose risk should they fail?
- Who is responsible for communicating with customers, and how?
- This paper should be approximately 3–4 pages in length, using Microsoft Word. Add this to Submissions Areapaper.