A successful health care organization greatly depends on the collaboration between health care professionals and patients. You are leading a training meeting with colleagues on strategies to effectively communicate with patients within legal and ethical aspects of health care.
- An overview of the AHA’s Patient Bill of Rights and an explanation of its objectives
- A list of the rights and responsibilities included in the Patient Bill of Rights
- Examples of each of the following:
- Effective communication techniques with patients
- Basic human rights
- Obligatory rights
- Rights that are sanctioned under law