1. Question : Behavioral psychologists have demonstrated that people learn
best with immediate ____________________.
punishment for inappropriate behavior
reinforcement of appropriate behavior
2. Question : ____________________ is required to assimilate what has been
learned, to accept it, to internalize it, and to build confidence in it.
3. Question : Most of the money in a training budget is spent on ____________________.
seminars and conferences
4. Question : All of the following represent the philosophy espoused in Peter
Senge’s landmark book, The Fifth Discipline, except:
Trainers are the driving force behind any successful organization
Teams are the core performance units in organizations
Leadership occurs at many levels in an organization
Championship of human values in the workplace
5. Question : According to the book, The Fifth Discipline, which of the
following disciplines is the one upon which are others are based?
6. Question : When members of a team suspend their assumptions and take
up a think together mode that embraces the collective good and eschews self-interest, it is a phenomenon called ____________________.
7. Question : The intelligent career framework involves all the following ways of knowing except:
When we work
Why we work
How we work
With whom we work
8. Question : The most significant shift for a person in ____________________ is to
accept the decisions of subordinates without second-guessing them.
9. Question : Career development programs are most valuable when they are all of the following except:
Directed primarily toward middle and upper management
Open to all employees
Modified when evaluation indicates that change is necessary
10. Question : Consequences of unrealistic aspirations and routine initial
assignments typically include all of the following except:
Low job satisfaction
Low satisfaction of growth needs
Low satisfaction of self-actualization needs