- A summary of the current talent management system in place.
- An explanation of the current appraisal process and a suggested appraisal practice with a copy of the new performance appraisal recommendation.
- An Employee Development Plan for a high-potential, high-performing entry-level employee of the company in the Case Study. Your plan should include all elements of an employee development plan (also called an IDP).
- A recommended action plan addressing what impacts performance and what actions should be taken regarding employees that perform below expectations.
- The suggested on-going and future talent management program for the company – including recruiting, employee retention, and employee development.
The action plan needs to flow as one continuous plan, rather than appear to be several plans combined. There should be a reference slide in APA format.
The paper should demonstrate a strong thesis statement supported by research from at least 5 different sources. Include both in-text citations and a References page in APA format.