Community Health Promotion Project
In a Microsoft Word document of 5-6 pages formatted in APA style, you will focus on health promotion for a population of your choosing. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Include the following in your paper:
- Identify the population you chose and analyze relevant information pertaining to the chosen population.
- environmental hazards
- access to healthcare
- Analyze and discuss four mortality and morbidity risk factors for your selected population.
- Suggest a health promotion activity for each health issue identified from your analysis.
- Utilize the textbook and library resources to support your findings and recommendations in relation to your chosen population.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Helpful APA guides and resources are available in the South University Online Library. Below are guides that are located in the library and can be accessed and downloaded via the South University Online Citation Resources: APA Style page. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
- Name your document SU_NSG4074_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit it to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.