- Imagine you work as a risk management supervisor at a local health care facility. You have been asked by leadership to prepare a presentation for the stakeholders on the importance of risk management.
Use the concepts you have learned in this course to create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation (not counting the title or reference slides) with detailed speaker notes of at least 100 words per slide.
Your presentation should:
- Explain the concepts of risk management in the health care industry.
- Explain factors that influence risk management in the health care industry.
- Explain the relationship between risk management and quality management.
- Analyze the information and information technology methods needed to make risk-management decisions in the health care industry.
- Analyze key risk management tools in the health care industry.
- Analyze challenges in making risk management decisions.
- Cite at least 4 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.