1) Minimum 10 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Part 8: minimum 1 page
Part 9: minimum 1 page
Part 10: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing and aging
1. Identify two of the normal common changes of aging related to the heart
a. list one appropriate nursing intervention for each of the changes noted.
Digestion and Bowel Elimination
2. Describe one normal age-related changes of digestion and elimination in the older adult
a. Describe the impact on health functions related to your choice in point 1.
Part 2: Physiology
1. Analyze how calcium and phosphate are hormonally regulated
2. describe the pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, evaluation and treatments for hypercalcemia and hypocalcemia.
Part 3: Physiology 2
1. Discuss the inherited disorders familial adenomatous polyposis and hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer,
a. Their prevalence, responsible genes,
b. screening recommendations for those confirmed with the inherited gene.
Part 4: Pharamacology
1. Discuss the development of new drugs in the United States as compared to other countries
2. evaluate the pharmacoeconomic issues that lead to high prescription costs in the United States.
Part 5: Pharamacology 2
There are several drug classifications (e.g., benzodiazepines, ACE inhibitors).
1. Choose a classification (benzodiazepines) and one drug within that classification
a. Discuss the pharmacological aspects of this particular drug.
b. Give examples of how and when this drug is used.
Part 6: NURS 510 Policy Organization and Financing 1
Discuss your position regarding access to and coverage for health care.
1. Are we obligated to provide access to and coverage for health care for all Americans as an entitlement (a right), or should health care be considered a commodity that is subject to the influences of economic, social, and market demand (supply and demand)?
a. Give an example.
Part 7: NURS 510 Policy Organization and Financing 2
1. What are the barriers to nurses’ participation in the development of health care policy at the state or national level or in an organization in the United States?
2. Why do you think these are barriers?
a. give a rationale or example.
Part 8: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Reflect about the ethical theories and approaches in Chapter 4 (See file) and the moral conflicts you have experienced in the past.
2. Have you used one of these approaches to resolving conflict?
3. Which theory or approach have you used and why?
Part 9: Physical Assessment 1
See PPT Ch07
The nurse is completing a cardiovascular assessment on a patient diagnosed with orthostatic hypotension.
1. Identify what can result in a false high or false low blood pressure reading.
Based on specific medical conditions, the nurse may assess variations in vital signs.
2. Discuss medical conditions that are associated with variations in a person’s vital signs.
Part 10: Physical Assessment 2
See PPT Ch09
The nurse is caring for a 60-year-old patient diagnosed with a cervical spinal cord injury in the ICU.
1. Discuss potential risk factors for pressure ulcers in this patient population and others.
Search http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2173506 for the 2015 recommendations for treatment of pressure ulcers.
2. Discuss the findings in relation to what is the current practice in your hospital facility.