Application 3 – Annotated Bibliography
As part of your doctoral seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics. Recall that you were asked to address 5 of the Required Resources and at least 5 additional resources from the Walden Library and to incorporate them into your posting. As a related exercise, submit an annotated bibliography of the 10 resources you referred to this week. For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
· Include the full APA citation
· Discuss the scope of the resource
· Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach
· Discuss the underlying assumptions
· If referring to a research reporting article, present the methodology
· Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course
· Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry
The 10 Resources
· Albadvi, A., Keramati, A., & Razmi, J. (2007). Assessing the impact of information technology on firm performance considering the role of intervening variables: organizational infrastructures and business processes reengineering. International Journal of Production Research, 45(12), 2697-2734. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Baark, E. (1999). Engineering consultancy: An assessment of IT-enabled international delivery of services. Technology Analysis & Strategic Management, 11(1), 55-74. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· & Kohli, R. (2000). Information technology payoff in the health-care industry: A longitudinal study. Journal of Management Information Systems, 16(4), 41-67. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Lee, K.T., & Chuah, K.B. (2001). A SUPER methodology for business process improvement. International Journal of Operations & Production Management, 21(5/6), 687-706. Retrieved from Business Source Complete database.
· Sobhani, A., & Hamidi Beheshti, M. T. (2010). Information technology and BPR: From effective investment to efficient contribution in a governmental company. Proceedings of the 2010 Industrial Engineering ResearchConference, pp. 1–7. Retrieved from ABI/Inform Complete database.
· ADMINISTRATION FLOW ANALYSIS IN A GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE: A STRATEGIC FLOW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: ADDRESSING SOURCES OF RESISTANCE AND SABOTAGE TACTICS (Nader Bin Taher and Vlad Krotov)
- Multicriteria framework for selecting a process modeling language (Ana Carolina Scanavachi Moreira Campos and Adiel Teixeira de Almeida
- Survey of business process management: challenges and solutions
- The Business Intelligence Based Business Process Management Challenge (Oliver KOPF1, Daniel HOMOCIANU2)