- Identify and/or create a business concept for marketplace entry that is suitable for the business plan development stage.
Approval for your proposed business idea is required before you begin to develop your proposal. If you researched a company or business in BUSN621, you may continue with that concept to develop a business plan for that company. If not, you must email me your company of choice and a brief description for approval.
- Create a sophisticated PowerPoint presentation (ideally 9+ content pages) in length (not including title slide or References slide) describing your business concept.
- Include a References slide with a minimum of 3 APA 7th formatted References making sure at least 2 are peer-reviewed. NOTE: Please make sure you properly cite your sources in APA 7th inside your text on each slide wherever applicable.
- Make sure you include an Agenda slide and Speaker’s Notes on each slide of your presentation.
In your proposal, include responses to the following questions:
- Why is it important to write a business plan?
- What is the purpose of a business plan?
- What type of business do you plan to open?
- Why did you choose this business/service?
- What is your product/service differentiation?