As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format. You may use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
Begin reviewing and replying to peer postings/responses early in the week to enhance peer discussion. See the rubric for participation points. Participate in the discussion by asking a question, providing a statement of clarification, providing viewpoints with a rationale, challenging aspects of the discussion, or indicating relationships between two or more lines of reasoning in the discussion. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress.
Based on the following titles of research studies, identify what you believe to be the design (Qualitative or Quantitative) of the study and the rationale for your selection. Refer to the links above for descriptions of research designs.
- Determining the effect of position on heel pressure in older adults.
- Factors that influenced the development of democracy in America.
- The relationship between physical activity and GPA in nursing students.
- Determining the effect of a new drug to treat brain tumors
- Coping strategies of chronically ill men and women.
- Determining the incidence of drug abuse in RNs in community hospitals.
- The meaning of living with COPD.
- Exploring the Aborigine culture.