This week, you are being placed on a ten-person virtual team. You are quite excited and want yourself and the team to be very successful. You decide that prior to the team getting started on the project, you want to do some research that will help you identify ways to make your virtual team most effective. You may need to create hypothetical details about the team and its purpose on the basis of what you know of the organization you selected for the final project.
On the basis of your research, write a paper addressing the following:
- Assess the purpose of the team and the contribution of key members to team purpose.
- Analyze four to six potential problems that virtual teams typically face. Is the hypothetical team you described susceptible to these problems? What specific problems might it develop?
- Justify four to six viable solutions to make your team effective, including why these solutions will work.
Provide at least three sources and cite them appropriately throughout your paper.
- Present a 5- to 6-page paper in a Microsoft Word document formatted in APA style.
- On a separate page, cite at least three sources using APA format.