The Prime National Properties Group is considering selling some of its educational facilities. The facilities have been tracked in an Access database. Shelly Williams, the President of the company, has asked you to prepare a report. Import the Access data in the file Facilities_Data as a table into Excel. Using the PMT function, calculate the monthly payments the company could expect. The company would charge an 8% rate over 10 years. The result should be a positive number. Mr. Williams also asked you to calculate an extra processing fee for monthly loan payments using the IF function. If a monthly loan payment is less than $6000, the company would charge a processing fee of $150; otherwise, there would be no processing fee. Filter the rows to display only those facilities where there is a $0 processing fee. Hide all of the address fields and the processing fee column. Save the Excel file as Lastname_Firstname_Educational_Facilities
For this assignment, you will need the following files:
New blank Excel workbook
You will save your files as:
- Open the Word document Educational_Report, and then save the file as Lastname_Firstname_Educational_Report
- Add a cover page of your choice, and then complete the content controls on the cover page.
- In the report, format headings as Level 1 or Level 2, and then insert a table of contents on a new page.
- In the worksheet, hide all of the address fields and the processing fee column
- paste the Excel data into the Word document.
- Add an appropriate heading formatted as Level 1, and then update the table of contents.
- In each file, insert the your name as a field in the footer