Policy and Supply and Demand
We have discussed the impact of health policy in healthcare. There are policies not directly related to healthcare that can impact healthcare organizations. Saudization is one such policy that affects healthcare staffing and patient outcomes.
Assume you are in charge of Human Resources and presenting the requirements of Saudization and Nitaquat to your Board of Directors.
For this project you will need to review: Al-Hanawi, M. K., Khan, S. A., & Al-Borie, H. M. (2019).Healthcare human resource development in Saudi Arabia: Emerging challenges and opportunities—A critical review. Public health reviews, 40(1), 1; as well as conduct your own independent research.
Assume you are in charge of Human Resources and presenting the requirements of Saudization and Nitaqat to your Board of Directors. To do so, create a PowerPoint presentation with the following heading items in your submission:
- Explain how the Saudization policy originated;
- Describe the requirements of the policy;
- Describe what must be done in your organization to implement the policy and any legal ramifications of failure to do so;
- Analyze the positive and negative effects this policy will have on your healthcare organization;
- Conclusion; and
Your presentation should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be 7-8 slides in length, not including the cover or reference slides.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with citations from a minimum of four scholarly articles. These citations should be stated in the Notes section of the slide in which they appear. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
- Presentation notes are required for each slide to support the slide content. These must be a part of the presentation, and so the presentation cannot be submitted in PDF format, which does not make notes visible to the instructor.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your presentation.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.