Assume you have been asked to speak to graduate students considering a career in higher education leadership. Prepare a PowerPoint presentation for your audience and be sure to address the following:
- Use your readings and other scholarly resources to identify and explain the challenges of leadership in higher education.
- Explain how one’s knowledge of motivational theories can help guide leaders to implement best practices in higher education organizations.
- Analyze specific leadership behaviors needed in higher education organizations.
- Discuss how to navigate different influences of power within higher education organizations.
- Recommend which leadership style that might fit best with the challenges and opportunities, and provide a rationale for your selection.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources within the last 5 years in addition to these specified. Other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate