Must use articles:
At this point in the course you should be well armed with the tools and knowledge necessary to make better-informed and rational choices. Apply that knowledge as you tackle one of the most important, and yet heavily subjective, of management responsibilities—the hiring process.
Assume you have been tasked with redesigning your organization’s hiring processes. Respond to the following:
- Select two of the six pitfalls listed below:
- Influenced by initial impressions
- Justifying past decisions
- Seeing what you want to see
- Perpetuating the status quo
- Framing the hiring decision
- Examine how you might change the process to avoid your selected pitfalls.
Write your initial response in a minimum of 300 words. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
By Consider the following in your comments:
- Use contradictions and counter examples supported by the assigned readings when responding to your peers.
- Question, disagree with, redirect, or ask your peers to rethink what they have posted and why.
- Briefly mention which points of the previous posting you are responding to in your comments.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Discussion response and participation: