- Explain the major findings of these experiments.
- Based on your personal experience, are people more or less willing to conform when in a group?
- Reflect back on your high school experience. Did the social influence of the high school setting have you acting like the majority of other teenagers in your school so that you would be viewed as “normal”?
- Were you a conformist or a nonconformist in high school? Why?
- Who and what influenced your behavior?
- APA format
It is our mission to promote academic success by providing students with superior research and writing, produced by exceptional writers and editors.
Our academic writers have all levels of degrees so that we can accommodate all academic levels. If you are a high school student, you will receive a personally assigned writer with at least a Bachelor’s degree in the subject field.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Call us: +1 (857)-330-4622