Please see the attached assignment, along with the case study, previous assignment, and course resources. Please follow the assignment details very carefully – using the case study and a lot of the course resources. Must include APA in-text citations and bibliography.
If you have questions or unsure of something about the assignment, please ask.
· Avoid quotation where possible by paraphrasing ideas and findings from your sources into both your own words and writing style. Changing a few words but including most of the wording and structure from the original text of your sources is not acceptable. Verbatim text directly from sources is not acceptable, even if cited. The work of the ideas and the writing needs to be your own. If you do use verbatim text, you must use quotation marks even if you have cited the source.
· Formatting: 1” margins, 12-point Times New Roman font.
· In the IT Decision Paper assignment, you are preparing the document based on the feedback from all previous assignments and scoring rubrics.
· Continue to use a title page from the ITSP #1 assignment that includes: The company name, title of assignment, your name, Course and Section number and date.
· Use the outline format in the assignment instructions above, for these sections:
1. Project Description
2. Strategic Alignment
3. IT Portfolio Roadmap Alignment
4. IT Architecture
7. Cost Estimation
8. Performance Measures
9. System Development
· Write a short, concise paper: Use the recommendations provided in each area for length of response. It’s important to value quality over quantity.
· Content areas should be double spaced; table entries should be single spaced.
· To copy a table: Move your cursor to the table, then click on the small box that appears at the upper left corner of the table to highlight the table; right click and COPY the table; put the cursor in your paper where you want the table and right click and PASTE the table.
· Ensure that each of the tables is preceded by an introductory sentence that explains what is contained in the table, so the reader understands why the table has been included.
1. Use at least two resources that are APA formatted (both in in-text citations and references). Any course content should be from the class reading content, not the assignment instructions or case study itself. For information on APA format, refer to Content>Course Resources>Writing Resources.
· Begin a Reference Page for resources required for this assignment. Use APA format for your reference page.
· Running headers are not required for this report; however, please include page numbers.
· Writing should always be in third person.
· Compare your work to the Grading Rubric below to be sure you have met content and quality criteria.
· Submit your paper as a Word document, or a document that can be read in Word. Keep tables in Word format – do not paste in graphics.
· Your submission should include your last name first in the filename: Lastname_Firstname_IT Decision