Write a discussion that reflects your understanding of the readings below (you make speak to one or more of the readings), the discussion should be no less than 500 words and no more than 750 words.
· Charmaz, Chapters 1 & 2: An invitation to grounded theory, Gathering rich data, & Symbolic interactionism and grounded theory (page. 1 -54 & 261-284)
· Creswell Chapter 3 & 6: Designing a Qualitative Study
· Nespor, J. (2007). Designing qualitative research proposals. WebArchive.
· Maxwell, J.A. (1998). Designing a qualitative study. In L. Bickman & D.J. Rog (Eds.), Handbook of applied social research methods, (page. 69-100). London: Sage.
· Milner, H.R. (2007). Race, culture and researcher positionality: Working through dangers seen, unseen, and unforeseen. Educational Researcher. 36, 388-400.