- To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of the Quality Improvement Project.
- Create a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis for the project.
- Identify strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats for improvement related to the clinical issue identified.
- Analyze the SWOT data to provide the foundation for an action plan for quality improvement.
- 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page. MUST HAVE AN ABSTRACT.
NO WEBSITES ALLOWED FOR REFERENCE OR CITATION. References and citation must be only from journal articles or books published from 2017 up to now. Use THIRD PERSON for writing. Must employ at least 5 references entries which will be cited at the end of the paragraph. INCLUDE DOI, PAGE NUMBERS. etc PLAGIARISM NEED TO BE LESS THAN 10%.