The purpose of this Case Study assignment is to walk through the logical framework (LogFrame) and to create the project management documents needed to successfully lead a project.
Read the Kitchen Heaven Project Case Study in Heldman et al. pages 84-87 and complete the following:
Part 1: Logical Framework Template Column A
- Complete the Goal, Purpose, and Outcomes (the green portion Column A) of the Logical Framework template. NOTE: Do not rely on the content or wording in the Project Case Study Checklist (page 86). Your work should be original and based upon your understanding of the full scenario presented in the case. Successfully completing the Logical Framework will yield different results. The case provides the information required to complete each assignment but leaves room for individual interpretation and assumptions.
- One Goal statement is expected.
- One Purpose statement is expected.
- A minimum of three Outcome statements are expected.
- The Goal, Purpose, and Outcome statements must be stated using the “Objective = Action Verb + Object” format. Refer to Schmidt pages 34-40 for details.
Part 2: Project Charter
- Using the information in the Logical Framework template and the case, complete the Project Charter.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.