Hi there! I have an assignment that I need help with. This is somewhat of a difficult and detailed assignment so PLEASE do not agree to take this on without being 100% sure that you can do it and do it well. It does not require any specific software other than MS Word. I dont want someone to decide at the last minute they cannot do it and leave me in a terrible predicament. All I ask is that the grammar is correct and the different parts are separated by their respective headings. Thank you very much!!!
Assignment 3: Human Resource Project Plan
Due Week 6 and worth 280 points
You have recently been appointed head of human resources and are now in charge of managing a small team. Your next project is to revamp the compensation and benefits package employees are receiving at your company. Design a plan for the human resource project without the use of MS Project or similar software. Note: You will have to make assumptions or create fictitious data for this assignment. Be clear about these assumptions and data for your professor to follow along.
Write a eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Construct a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
- Design a communication plan for the project.
- Define the scope of the project.
- Create a work breakdown structure including numbered components. Submit your WBS by creating a table inside your assignment.
- Use at least four (4) quality academic (peer-reviewed)resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Determine the characteristics of a successful project plan.
- Deconstruct the project planning process and how that affects human resource management.
- Identify the scope of projects and the structure of the accompanying work.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
- Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.