Create a 10-12-slide presentation about the role of scientist-practitioners. Include the following in your presentation:
- A title page
- A description of the key knowledge, skills, and abilities of an effective scientist-practitioner
- A description of how research reports are an essential component for the scientist-practitioner
- A description of why data management and presentation are key components of research reports
- A reference page
- At least three scholarly sources
- Detailed speaker notes that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.