Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Create an overview of the process and steps involved in human resource planning, recruiting, interviewing, selecting, and hiring of employees.
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for training new employees. Focusing on the role of the new employees within the organization.
- Propose two to four (2-4) training strategies aimed at motivating the employees to learn key aspects about their new jobs.
- Determine key issues that human resource management employees would be likely to encounter in the health care field. Prepare a plan that will enable the new employees to address each issue which includes instructional strategies, resources that will be utilized, and evaluation criteria for determining success.
- Design at least three (3) visual components that enhance the program you have outlined, such as charts or diagrams.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Will submit through safe assign and turn it in no plagerism!