Develop an IEP for a 12-year-old girl with either visual or hearing impairments. Use the provided IEP template.
- Create several goals and objectives in Math and English Language Arts, and discuss how these will be implemented in your classroom.
- Design and evaluate two appropriate individualized education goals in Math and English Language Arts that are supported by research-based instructional strategies to meet the needs of the student.
- Analyze the type of disorder. What are the specific disabilities associated with the disorder?
- What are the salient complications as a result of the injury or disorder?
- What are the financial effects and assistance in the educational system?
- Discuss treatment options and rehabilitation.
- Discuss appropriate educational interventions to address these situations.