Data Versus Information
Data and information share a common thread; they work together to facilitate decisions. In health care, they can mean the difference between life and death or profit and loss. Both data and information assist in providing quality health care. In a minimum of 300 words, address the following points in your initial post:
- Discuss the definition of data.
- Discuss how is data managed and accessed.
- Discuss the meaning of information.
- List and define at least three decision support products.
- List three internet or web applications that support health care.