nstructions: Respond to each question below with at least 150 words, using complete sentences.
1. What does “intercultural” communication mean to you?
2. Define “intracultural” communication. How is this definition both similar and different to “intercultural” communication?
3. What are some reasons and approaches behind mastering intercultural communication?
Instructions: Describe and analyze a recent intercultural encounter with someone of a different age, ethnicity, race, or religion. In at least 450 words, respond and include details to the following questions:
1. Briefly describe the person and the place.
2. How were you changed by the encounter?
3. What do you wish you had known to deal better with this intercultural encounter?