· Outlines the five steps to build HR strategy and summarizes.
- Analyze your industry.
- Understand your value chain.
- Reorganize your key processes.
- Identify your key people or roles in the organization.
- Describe /Assesses the top three best practices to build HR strategy and be sure to use using a real organization example.
o Note: Refer to pages 18–19 of the SHRM article, “Human Resource Strategy: Adapting to the Age of Globalization.”
· Analyzes why these best practices can build HR strategy and summarizes resources. (be sure to deep analyze why these 3 best practices can build HR strategy)
· Analyze the role of a global HRM professional with respect to human rights.
· Consider the top concerns to be mindful of when regarding workers’ rights in the United States and other countries.
· Describe how companies can attract and retain talent in different parts of the world.
· Describe/Assesses personal experiences with the Q12 Gallup statements using relevant examples. (be sure to use using very specific examples and give deep tough on theoretical discussion)
Do you know what is expected of you at work?
Do you have the materials and equipment to do your work right?
At work, do you have the opportunity to do what you do best every day?
In the last seven days, have you received recognition or praise for doing good work?
Does your supervisor, or someone at work, seem to care about you as a person?
Is there someone at work who encourages your development?
At work, do your opinions seem to count?
Does the mission/purpose of your company make you feel your job is important?
Are your associates or fellow employees committed to doing quality work?
Do you have a best friend at work?
In the last six months, has someone at work talked to you about your progress?
In the last year, have you had opportunities to learn and grow? (Gallup, 2016)
· Analyzes how responses to personal experiences impact own thinking towards HR strategy using readings and experiences.
· Explain if the selected business is positioned to remain competitive based on personal analysis using readings to support position.
The following resources are required to complete the assessment.( see attachment )