5 PowerPoint slides with notes
Imagine you are a health economist, specifically a health financing advisor working for the World Health Organization (WHO). You have been asked to put together a presentation about what you learned at the recent World Health Summit. Be sure to include the following information in your presentation:
- Explain your job duties.
- Describe the history and development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx), and explain why it was formed. Include the types of services it provides around the world.
- Explain how the WHO, GHDx, and the World Health Summit are involved in world health, including information about how new technology is provided for foreign countries.
- Provide and describe the types of health care technology available in foreign countries. This can include low-income, middle-income, and high-income economies.
- Select 5 of the best health care organizations in the world, and summarize the services they provide. Explain why these are considered the best health care organizations in the world.
- In a table, outline significant differences among 4 nations offering the best health care as compared to those that provide low-quality health care.
– Analyze the development of the Global Health Data Exchange (GHDx) and the significance towards world health improvement, data mining, global health reform and debate the need to adopt new technologies versus allocating resources for direct primary care (technology).