Specifically, you will be able to do the following.
- Discuss the legal foundation of health and safety programs
- Explain the policy aspects of health and safety.
- Practice safety training methods.
- Explain accident prevention techniques.
- Demonstrate how to conduct accident investigations.
- Define workers compensation.
- Describe the impact of bloodborne diseases on health and safety in the workplace.
1- Text book, “Effective Supervision” by Goetsch
1- After reading and studying chapter 12, pp. 171-185, respond to the “On-the-Job Scenarios,” #’s 1, 3, 7, AND 8, PP. 183 AND 184. of the text.
2- Write a double spaced word processed paper 1/2 a page in length MINIMUM for EACH of the FOUR QUESTIONS.