Write a three to four page paper (not including the title and reference pages) about a contemporary leadership situation that is familiar to you.
Paper needs to:
- Identify the development level and style demonstrated in the situation.
- Support your position with specific examples.
- Explain whether the action taken was appropriate and effective.
- Determine and discuss if the situational leadership approach would be useful in understanding the leadership applied to the situation.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least three scholarly resources