Complete Part 10 (Cost and Feasibility) for the Final Project
Cost-effectiveness analysis (CEA) evaluates available resources to maximise population health gain and typically concerned with value of health improvements at the margin.
Cost, Implementation, Monitoring
1. Determine, diagram, and discuss the cost and feasibility of the strategic plan to solve the problem;
2. Design an Implementation Plan;
3. Design a Management Plan;
4. Develop a monitoring and evaluating tool to track the targets and indicators;
5. Make recommendations for continued development; and