Must be in current APA format at least 450 words, must use at least 2 scholarly articles as references, and at least one biblical verse.
Additional Information: The class is Business Research Methods, my workplace is the military, and I am a victim advocate as well
Reflect on your study over the last 7 modules/weeks. Provide a workplace example of how you will apply the concepts explored in this course. In addition, provide an example of how a biblical character failed to apply the concepts explored in this course.
- Relate the use of business information for competitive advantage in terms of what constitutes good research conducted in an ethical manner.
- Clarify the business research questions through secondary data and exploration.
- Differentiate business research designs: qualitative, observation, surveys, and experiments.
- Critique the sources and collection of business data, including measurement, measurement scales, questionnaires and instruments, and sampling.
- Summarize techniques for analyzing and presenting business data, including data preparation and description, displaying and examining data, and hypothesis testing.