After reviewing the readings, and available presentations, lecture notes, articles, and/or web-engagements, identify and discuss essential elements and techniques for clarifying and executing an action plan with the care-seeker selected from the case study—Crossroads: A Story of Forgiveness (i.e. Bruce, Joshua, Brody, Justin, or Melissa).
- Identify and describe Phase Three distinctive features: purpose, goal, chief aim, role/responsibility.
- Briefly discuss how you will maintain rapport and DISC relational style alignment with care-seeker’s current behavioral position (i.e., willing).
- Discuss the challenges you might face in Phase Three and identify/describe insights and/or techniques useful to maintaining forward progress.
- During the supportive feedback break, what portrait, definition(s), key thought(s), assessment insight, wise counsel, action steps, and biblical insights do you need to reflect upon as you assess progress (review Clinton & Hawkins, 2009, p. 10)?
- In the event relapse, resistance, and/or sameness is encountered, identify and describe techniques beneficial to action plan’s timely execution.
Your thread is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of Module/Week 7. Your replies are due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the same module/week.