Focus of the Final Paper
Your analysis should cover the following topics:
- Discuss the culture and socio-political background of the country you selected. Be sure to include a description of the legal and governmental systems.
- Appraise the business environment of the selected country and discuss the organizational structure, industrial relations, HRM practices, and common management styles.
- Identify and discuss at least three examples of practices that could be in conflict between cultures (acceptable in one culture but illegal or unethical in the other) and how you would suggest dealing with these issues.
- Discuss repatriation and why it is important to consider both entry and exit for an expatriate manger.
- Analyze the role of training and development of an expatriate manager and provide suggestions for supporting the successful repatriation of an expatriate manager.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources. This can include cases, journals, articles, etc., that are retrieved through a research source in the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.