1) Distinguish between a group and a team.
2) Distinguish between Teamthink and Groupthink and identify benefits and drawbacks (see article, Manz & Neck, 1995 Manz, C. C., & Neck, C. P. (1995). Teamthink: Beyond the groupthink syndrome in self-managing work teams. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 10(1), 7. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=https://search-proquestcom.libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/docview/215865256?accountid=33337)
3) Discuss the process of evolving a group into a team and the importance of organizational culture in that process.
4) Discuss leadership styles that are effective for successful management of multicultural groups and teams.
5) Include a discussion on any aspect of leadership covered in the course that was of particular interest to you. All aspects of leadership do not need to be included, but followership, ethics, leadership styles, multicultural leadership are all topics that have been studied, and any one (or more) that you found particularly interesting could be incorporated into the discussion.
6) Now, for this week’s discussion board assignment, you will discuss your anticipated approach to this upcoming assignment. How will you begin your research of the topic? How will you approach locating articles for support?