Watch this Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcXF1YirPrQ
FROM THE LIST OF QUESTIONS, SELECT FIVE QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.
RESOURCES TO CONSIDER
You must cite your information at least once
•Internet references located under External Links. •The Wall Street Journal. •Business Magazines. • online resources.
SPECIFICATIONS: Acceptable Length: Short answer/One paragraph/Minimum of 50 words for each question. To get a top score, your work should: be error-free, include strong content material, conform to MLA formatting requirements.
1. Discuss why the forecasting of personnel needs is critical to organizational effectiveness.
2. What are the advantages and disadvantages of hiring internal versus external candidates?
3. Briefly describe the various methods that can be used to source candidates for open positions.
4. When might an organization want to use an employment agency for assistance with staffing?
5. Why would a firm consider alternative staffing options?
6. What are the pros and cons of the five external sources of job candidates?
7. What are the four main types of information application forms provide?
8. How, specifically, do equal employment laws apply to personnel planning and recruiting activities?
9. What are some Internet sites employers can use to find job candidates?
10. What are the main things you would do to recruit and retain a more diverse workforce?