Create a PowerPoint presentation. Think about what you do every day, and how the activity uses energy or natural resources. Think about a product you buy how it was made, what natural resources were used to make it?
presentation must include:
- What everyday activity or product have you chosen to present? Why did you choose this activity or product? Why is it important?
- Connect the activity/product to its impact on the environment and climate change. How does doing the activity or making the product use natural resources, disrupt habitat, impact wildlife or other effects on the environment?
- Report data and statistics, with references, on how this activity/product effects the environment.
- What can people do to decrease the activity/product’s impact on the environment?
- Include at least three visual aids.
- Include three reliable references, and at least one source must come from the CSU Online Library.
- Use bulleted information on slides (five lines or fewer).
- Include substantial and detailed speaker’s notes that include what you would say in an actual presentation. The speaker’s notes should also reflect the depth of your research.
- Include a separate title slide and separate reference slide.
- Use an appropriate font and background.
- Include at least 11 slides, but not more than 15 slides (not counting your title slide and reference slide).
- Use correct APA format for references and citations, and use correct grammar and spelling.