This discussion helps you develop the skills to master the following course competencies:
- Analyze HRM programs and other related systems within an organization that supports employee engagement and commitment.
- Examine evidence-based HRM best practices among organizations that demonstrate an employee-centered culture.
In this discussion, you will gain experience in:
- Assessing the effectiveness of HRM systems and practices that support an employee-centered environment by leading to a higher level of employee engagement and employee commitment.
- Benchmarking best practices.
After reading Attridge’s 2009 article “,” respond to the following questions:
- Analyze the key concepts from the article that provide different perspectives on measuring the effectiveness of employee engagement and organizational effectiveness.
- Assess from the article the measurement tools most effective in this process.
- Evaluate whether these measurement tools can be applied within your own work experiences. Provide examples.
Note: When sharing personal and company-related information, share only what is appropriate to share. Respect confidential information, and when writing about personal experiences, do not identify actual companies or individuals.