Assignment 3: Talent Management Strategy
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product-or service-driven) with 200 people in which 20 are identified leaders.
With this organization in mind, write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
- Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
- Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in five to six (5-6) years.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of linking talent management to organizational goals to gain a competitive advantage.
- Analyze the process for crafting a talent brand and accessing talent channels.
- Determine the characteristics of an effective onboarding model.
- Explore how to identify and develop high-potential talent.
- Analyze behavior change theories and their impact on talent management processes.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in talent management.
- Write clearly and concisely about talent management using proper writing mechanics.