Implementation of Strategy
Healthcare organizations require astute handling of strategy implementation. The processes must be followed with a contingency plan in place for failed strategic objectives leading to the goal.
- Review the stages of implementation in Chapter 13 of your textbook.
- Review “340B Drug Pricing Program Oversight” case in your textbook (Chapter 13).
- Provide a written analysis of the implementation phases that were used/excluded in the “340B Drug Pricing Program Oversight” case.
- Explain what the literature (external scholarly source) suggest(s) regarding health implementation strategy regarding drug pricing.
- Conclude with a summary of your research.
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
|Link to other tutorials for MHA 620
Just click on Assignment/Discussion name to go to respective tutorial.
|· MHA 620 Week 1 Assignment ( Compare and Contrast U.S. Health Policy )|