QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. From your own work and study of helping, what evidence do you have of the importance of assessment and planning?
2. If you were a helper, what three principles would guide your work? Provide a rationale for your choices.
3. Describe Roy’s strengths and how they might impact the helping process.
4. What ethical dilemmas might you encounter in Roy’s case?
5. What is the purpose of a code of ethics or ethical standards?
6. How will a client’s resistance affect his or her participation in the service coordination process?
To answer the question used the link to the reading material below.