The Grammar Assignment, worth 10% of your grade, will help you practice proofreading, editing, and revising your writing. This is an important skill for all writers:
1. Select three grammar errors from your Diagnostic Essay, Picture This – Photo Sharing Icebreaker Assignment, or any other College writing assignment.
2. Use your Writer’s Tool box: ABGW Part 6, OWL, LEO, handouts, tutoring, etc. to revise and correct the three errors you have chosen.
3. Meet with our embedded tutor for help identifying and revising errors!
4. Show your before and after revisions, illustrating and explaining how you revised and corrected your errors.
5. This assignment will be evaluated/graded based these instructions and the Gordon Rule Rubric.