1. What percentage of the population was affected by the disease?
2. Have there been instances of any historical outbreaks of the disease? How was the disease handled and controlled in your community?
3. What were the objectives and goals of your public education plan to control this disease?
4. What initiatives were taken by the government departments to mitigate the impact of the disease?
5. What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?
6. How would the plan allow the public to recognize pathogens are related to the cause of diseases and other health problems?
7. How would the plan suggest measures to prevent the outbreak of the chosen infectious disease?
* Based on your research and understanding, create a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document, which includes a public education and disease control plan for your identified disease. Your paper must address the following:
* You must explain the feasibility of each specific part of your plan.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.