Using CDC Wonder, choose a health condition or determinant in Oklahoma and a time period (years). Review the data covering a 5–10-year period. Answer the following questions in 400 words
- What are the morbidity and mortality rates for the health condition or disease?
- Choose 1 year, and review the data by age, ethnicity, and gender. Do you observe any disparities within these groups?
- What pattern or trend have you observed over the 5–10-year period?
- What are the risk factors for the disease or health condition?
- Does this information surprise you? If so, why?
- How can these data be used to inform policy and prevention and intervention programs?