Government Regulations and Public Health Paper
The purpose of this assignment is for you to learn how to summarize and critically evaluate a scientific paper on risk assessment. Read the article from this unit’s studies, “New Risk or Old Risk, High Risk or No Risk? How Scientists’ Standpoints Shape their Nanotechnology Risk Frames.”
Once you have read the article, write and submit a 1–2 page summary of the article. Address the following:
· Highlight the main points presented in the article. What message is the author trying to convey?
· How do these differing views affect environmental health?
· What do other sources of information say about these concepts?
· Are there discrepancies between the information in the article and information in the unit presentation or the text?
· Include a reference to the information presented in the unit presentation and in the text.