1. What is the central focus of all human service programs?
2. Why is this focus paramount to human service workers?
3. How do political, economic, social, and technological trends impact human service agencies?
4. Why do Human Service organizations focus on the wellbeing of the client?
5. How is this focus different than that of a for-profit organization?
6.What do Lewis, Packard, and Lewis (2012) have to say about the central focus of human service programs?
7. What is the importance of purpose in a human service organization, according to Lewis, Packard, and Lewis (2012)?
8. What do you see as the manager’s role in promoting purpose, as described by Lewis, Packard, and Lewis (2012)?
Lewis, J.A., Packard, T.R., & Lewis, M.D. (2012). Management of human service programs (5th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole