- Why does public health have a mission to improve health at the global level?
- How do public health leaders adapt to the “multiplex” requirements of successful public health leadership?
- What is social entrepreneurship?
Your assignment is to identify one global health organization or entrepreneurial effort related to the topic you selected for the advocacy action plan and discuss how social entrepreneurship can affect the organization’s ongoing efforts and your proposed advocacy action effort.
To get started, review the University of Kansas Community Tool Box, Chapter 23, Section 4. (Links to an external site.)
For this discussion board exercise, you will share the resource you have identified with your classmates and write two brief paragraphs that summarize the entrepreneurship and/or outreach efforts you plan to include in your own advocacy action plan.
- After you have selected one global health organization or entrepreneurial effort related to the topic you selected for the advocacy action plan, describe how you plan to incorporate that outreach effort or organization into your advocacy action plan. For example, if you have chosen to use an outreach campaign to increase awareness of your service among potential users, what will that look like? How will you implement your plan? What will you do first?
- This discussion board post should be 350-500 words.